Would she be able to pull off the first ever back-to-back feat in Miss International?
When she was hailed as the country's bet for this year's Miss International I was somehow confident that the twenty-four year-old Ateneo-educated lass has what it takes to duplicate Bea's win and eventually snatch PH's 6th Mikimoto crown. Unlike in Miss Universe and even in Miss World, a back-to-back victory has yet to happen in this Japanese-owned beauty derby, but who knows with Bianca's sterling qualities, a record-breaking two-year consecutive win is never a remote possibility. And here are some good reasons why Bianca Guidotti is up for such a gargantuan task:
|Crowned by fellow Binibini no less than Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago|
1. She's deeply involved in charitable functions even before her Binibini stint and she's very vocal on how much she ever wanted to have her own NGO in the near future. Miss International org has an eye for beauties with selfless humanitarian visions.
|Selfie post with the kids during a charity event sponsored by BBP|
2. Her beauty is distinctly oriental yet internationally-appealing. Classic and most of all expensive! She would never go unnoticed.
|Bianca in sizzling red hot two-piece bikini during the BBP 2014 Press Presentation.|
Photo Credit by Sash Factor
3. Towering beauty at 5'10". Though she's almost devoid of a more desirable gynecoidal pelvis, her commanding stage presence and mesmerizing megawatt smile magically outshine her flaws. But I do hope she could tone down a bit her lower abs before MI finals to achieve an illusion of an hourglass figure in motion.
|Radiant Bianca in Golden Terno|
4. Her smile is so electrifying that you would be instantly drawn to her. You can see how beautiful person she is on the inside and her innate sincerity radiates through her friendly eyes and congenial smile. It's never rehearsed nor pageant-patty.
|Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Best in Long Gown|
4. Topnotch catwalk skills. Have you seen her graceful strides and captivating twirls during the recent BBP? So Exceptional! Well, thanks to her Aces & Queens mentors who have honed her to be a force to be reckoned with. I am very certain, it'll be more polished come MI season and she would definitely make heads turn!
|Her winning speech which sealed her the BBP-International crown|
5. Excellent communication skills. I just love how she expressed her thoughts well in words. It's pretty genuine and heartfelt without shades of pretensions. If properly guided she could easily nail down the final speech make-or-break round. Aside from Spanish, English and Filipino, she is also fluent in Portuguese. She graduated with a Bachelors Degree in European Studies major in International Relations in Ateneo De Manila University.
She may have all the goods to bag the coveted crown but if luck would recklessly elude her on that fateful eve, a back-to-back historic win could be halted. But I do really hope that her lucky stars would perfectly align on her favor. What could be a more exciting pageant scenario than seeing our very own Bianca being crowned by her fellow Bea?
|Back-to-Back victory for the Philippines? Bianca Guidotti poses with the|
reigning Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago