|Misters of the Philippines 2014 winners: (L-R) Joseph Doruelo (Global), Adam Davies (Model International), Neil Perez (International), Judah Cohen (Tourism) and Nicko Dela Cruz (First Runner-Up).|
|The most awarded victor of the night, Policer Officer turned |
Beauty King Neil Perez of Tondo, Manila.
1. Neil Perez of Tondo, Manila clinched the Mister International Philippines 2014 title. He will banner the sash of the Philippines in the upcoming Mister International 2014 pageant with its finals scheduled on October 18th in the Grand Ballroom inside Grand Hilton Seoul, in Seoul City, South Korea. Jose Anmer Paredes of Venezuela who is the reigning Mister International personally attended the event and assisted in awarding the evening's ultimate victor.
2. Joseph Doruelo of Caloocan City was adjudged as Mister Global Philippines 2014. He will be the country's representative in the second edition of Mister Global 2015 which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on March 24, 2015 with Myat Thuya Lwin of Myanmar as the current winner.
3. Adam Davies of United Kingdom-Filipino Community was hailed as Mister Model International 2014. He will be competing for the title of Mister Model International with its second edition in Dominican Republic come November 1st. Brazil's William Rech presently holds the title.
4. Judah Cohen of United States of America-Filipino Community nabbed the Mister Tourism International Philippines 2014. Judah will fly to Panama city in South America where the the Mister Tourism International 2014 will be staged (in Veneto Wyndham Grand Hotel) with Brazil's Andrio Frazon as the reigning champion.
5. Nicko Dela Cruz of Sta. Cruz Manila was named as this year's Mister Philippines First Runner-Up who will take over, just in case the titleholder will not be able to fulfill his duties and responsibilities.
Completing the circle of finalists were (6) Alvin Arranguez of Cebu City, (7) Bap Petel of Davao del Sur, (8) Mark Andrew Baron of Navotas, (9) Elvin Tiel of Aklan.
While the ones who made it to the semi-finals were (10) Ichin Daclan of Sarangani (11) Gran Rego Atay of Siquijor (12) Jan Israel San Luis of Sta Maria, (13) Alexis Martinez of Mabalacat, (14) Allain de Ocampo of Bocaue and (15) Glen Suba of San Luis Pampanga.
Congratulations to our new set of winners and best of luck in your respective international pageant stints abroad! Go for GOLD Philippines!