|Binibining Pilipinas 2017 Final Predictions.|
|Binibining Pilipinas 2017 candidates. From left to right: Jehza Huelar, Dindi Pajares, Sirene Sutton,|
Nelda Ibe, Rachel Peters, Katarina Rodriguez and Mariel de Leon.
The grand coronation night of Binibining Pilipinas 2017 is just seven days away from now and I am just so excited to see who among the 40 candidates will be crowned as this year's Binibini Queens. I have been following tirelessly all the important events leading to the finals and so far, based on my assessment, these are the girls who made a great impression and will most likely win the crowns of Binibining Pilipinas 2017.
|Candidate Number 18. Nelda Ibe. Binibining Pilipinas 22017|
10. Nelda Ibe. When she first joined her national beauty pageant through Miss World Philippines 2014, I never thought that Nelda (who is studying to become a pilot) could win as a second princess to Valerie Weigmann and toppling down crowd favorite Rachel Peters who only settled for the fourth spot. And now that the two are competing again aspiring to become the next Binibini titleholders, I wonder who will be outshining who. I am hoping though that Rachel would handle herself well this time especially in the final interview segment. There is only one thing that I am certain of, Nelda peaks where it matters the most and when the situation calls to do her utmost best, she delivers.
|Candidate Number 22. Chanel Thomas. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
9. Chanel Thomas. She has a mystifying beauty which leaves her audience wanting for more. I could see a lot of improvement from the time that she had joined the Miss Philippines Earth pageant where she emerged as the first Runner-Up to the eventual Miss Earth 2015 winner Angelia Ong. Chanel can compete internationally as she has the goods to deliver but I am not quite sure if she'll be able to snatch a Binibini crown as there are a handful of stronger contenders this year who can hamper her chances of succeeding. I wish her all the best though.
|Candidate Number 24. Dindi Joy Pajares. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
8. Dindi Pajares. She has what it takes to banner the sash of the Philippines in any international pageant scene. She can be great for Miss International, Supranational, Miss Grand, Intercontinental or Globe. What I like most about Dindi is that she seems to always radiate with a pleasant personality through her congenial eyes and charming smile. I am hoping that she will perform well come finale and nab a crown.
|Candidate Number 2. Arienne Calingo. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
7. Arienne Calingo. She is the most 'credentialed' Binibini this year with a degree and academic honors from no less than Georgetown University in the USA. Arienne can speak several languages and is fluent in Thai, Spanish, English, Arabic and Filipino. Imagine if she will be sent abroad to compete? She can easily form bonds and connection with the other delegates since communication wouldn't be a barrier. She can be an asset to any organization and her professional skills will be beneficial. Arienne is perfect for Miss Grand or Miss United Continents which we all know are based in Thailand and Ecuador respectively.
|Candidate Number 19. Rachel Peters. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
6. Rachel Peters. There is only one thing that I hope when Rachel cracks through the final interview segment of the Binibining Pilipinas pageant. And that is for her to compose herself well and not to allow her fears and anxiety to engulf her just like what happened during the Miss World Philippines 2014 question-and-answer portion where she literally freaked out when nervousness crept in and got the best of her. Perhaps she has improved now and has learned a lot from her previous experience. Rachel can be a great representative for the Miss Intercontinental or Miss Globe pageant.
|Candidate Number 31. Katarina Rodriguez. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
5. Katarina Rodriguez. She has the most beautiful, angelic face among the contenders this year even surpassing the beautiful Mariel de Leon by a single notch. With her beauty, she can easily pass as a commercial model or even a movie actress. Her body as well as her height is the only waterloo that I have seen so far from her. She seems to have a boxer-type of body structure which isn't quite elongated and almost devoid of the hour-glass shape. But I think that this can be fixed through a specialized exercise regimen specifically targeted to address her weakness. Katarina can be an excellent delegate for the Miss International or Miss Grand pageants where beauties with gorgeous faces are usually favored to win.
|Candidate Number 32. Charmaine Elima. Binibining Pilipiinas 2017|
4. Charmaine Elima. She is my ultimate pick for the Binibining Pilipinas-Supranational title. Although she can also be an outstanding delegate for Miss Universe however, given that Sirene Sutton and Mariel de Leon have edged her out by a hairline in other aspects, I have designated her as our representative for this year's Miss Supranational. Charmaine has the exotic vibe combined with her beautiful and alluring Asian features which can easily command attention and stand out in a sea of fair-skinned beauties. Her pasarela is on point and she can speak well enough during the interview portion. A second Miss Supranational crown is highly plausible with Charmaine Elima as our bet. Rachel Peters, Dindi Pajares and Angelique de Leon also fit well for this crown.
|Candidate Number 10. Jehza Huelar. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
3. Jehza Huelar. She is back with vengeance after last year's Second Runner-Up finish. If you have followed last year's Binibini season, you will see a massive improvement with Jehza's overall performance this year. You can tell that she had done her assignments and had been so serious with the free training that she had undergone together with last year's Binibini queens. I wasn't able to predict Jehza's inclusion in the winning circle last edition. She came out of nowhere and later on surprised everyone with her excellent, unrehearsed answer to the final question that sealed her the Second Runner-Up honors. Just like the renowned repeater queens like Janine Tugonon, Mary Jean Lastimosa, Kylie Verzosa and Pia Wurtzbach, my gut feel is telling me that she can snatch a crown on the finals. She has what it takes to represent the Philippines in the international pageant scene and win it! Katarina Rodriguez and Dindi Pajares are my alternative picks for the Binibining Pilipinas-International crown.
|Candidate Number 13. Sirene Sutton. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
2. Sirene Sutton. This year's edition can be very hard to predict on who will win the top crown of Binibining Pilipinas as there are a handful of stunners who can be an outstanding representative for Miss Universe. Sirene with all her beauty and personality seems to fit the mold of a Miss Universe titleholder under the IMG management. She commands class and elegance. That kind of elegance which oozes with serenity and calmness. Secondly, she has a beautiful physique, one that can compete anytime of the day without having to undergo rigid exercise regimen and diet pills to achieve a Miss Universe body. It also shows, that she is well-disciplined and she takes good care of her body pretty well. Thirdly, Sirene can speak pleasantly, decent enough to make an impact to her audience. As we all know, Sirene is 'campless', she isn't under the two prominent beauty camps in the Philippines which lorded the pageantry and this can be a disadvantage on her part if pageant politics will prevail or it can be an advantage if the head honcho Madame Stella Araneta will anoint someone outside of the beauty camp circle for a change. Charmaine Elima, Mariel de Leon, Jehza Huelar and Rachel Peters are Sirene's major stumbling blocks for the top plum. Let's see who will reign supreme on the finale.
|Candidate Number 15. Mariel de Leon. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
1. Mariel de Leon. She has never been my favorite to win the most prestigious crown of Binibining Pilipinas. But Mariel is growing each day of the competition beautifully and she is glowing as the finale is near-approaching. Mariel just gorgeously stood out in the group photos together with her fellow Binibinis and her beauty screams Miss Universe as well. Although she appears to be slightly 'overweight' by pageant standards, I firmly believe that her Aces and Queens' fitness guru and mentors can transform her into her best shape just before her send-off for the universe just like what they did to Janine Tugonon as well as Pia Wurtzbach and knowing the pressure associated with the title, I know that Mariel can work tirelessly to achieve her goal. She can also express her thoughts into words with ease and finesse and this is something which can be her strongest asset for the crown.
Other stunners who can hold a candle against this year's Binibini front-runners are as follows:
|Canddiate Number 1. Dane Marasigan. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
11. Dane Marasigan.
|Candidate Number 12. Angelique de Leon. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
12. Angelique de Leon
|Canddiate Number 5. Joselle Mariano. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
13. Joselle Mariano
|Candidate Number 30. Liezel Ramos. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
14. Liezel Ramos.
|Candidate Number 3. Maria Gail Tobes. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
15. Maria Gail Tobes.
|Candidate Number 26. Ruffa Nava. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
16. Ruffa Nava.
|Candidate Number 34. Gabriela Ortega. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
17. Gabriela Ortega
|Candidate Number 20. Christagale Borja. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
18. Christagale Borja.
|Candidate Number 11. Kim Pajares. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
19. Kim Pajares.
|Candidate Number 29. Karla Manongsong. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
20. Karla Manongsong
|Candidate Number 4. Jessica Ramirez. Binibining Pilipinas 2017|
21. Jessica Ramirez